wpkg 0.9.1 available

I found out that I was encoding all the characters as in a URI (for example, the space was becoming %20) when attempting to access a file on disk. The result was that files with any character that gets encoded were just not accessible at all from wpkg.

I added a test that includes a path with two spaces. This helps quite a bit with finding potential problems in running scripts too! (Yeah... I had to fix yet another problem with running scripts under MS-Windows when a space appears in the path to the script.)

The new version also includes a few other fixes found as I was checking the documentation: some exceptions were either not derived from the right object or not derive publicly.

Other than that, you'll get a little more documentation in this version. But this is really mainly a patch to properly support all file names instead of just ASCII ones.